Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Prison Ministry: Praise Report!


I have to share this powerful testimony of what God did at the Wallace Pack Prison Unit yesterday, but first let me share something that happened two Saturday's ago in the faith-based dorm. I was leaving the dorm to head over to the chapel for the Saturday night church service. Just as I was about to exit the dorm I noticed a guy standing on the opposite side of the dorm looking at me. When we made eye contact he motioned for me to go over to him. He told me he wanted me to know that he did not go to church and he did not attend any of the classes I do every Tuesday morning. He told me he was a devout Muslim, strong in his faith and nothing would change that. He wanted me to know that he did not mean any disrespect by sharing that he did not go to class and that he was a devout Muslim and that he wanted the same respect in return. I told him he had a deal. He then said he wanted to share a testimony with me about his brother he received a letter from a few days prior.

His brother was in some sort of accident a few years ago and destroyed several vertebrae in his upper and lower spine, which had to be fused together with metal plates and rods. Since then he has been in severe pain to the point of suicide. Then his brother received Christ as his Lord and Savior, received prayer for the pain in his back and God healed him of the pain instantly. Later, his brother goes to see his doctor for routine checkup and x-rays. The doctor first looks at the x-rays assuming his was given the wrong x-rays, but after checking realizes they are the correct x-rays. The doctor says he has no explanation for this, but the metal plates and rods are gone!!!! 

I started rejoicing with this brother. He said he knew I would appreciate the testimony and that he was glad his brother found his God. My heart sank because I thought surely he would have converted to Christ, but not so. I thanked him and left for service.

Back to yesterday's class...

We opened with prayer. Then I heard the Lord instructed me to have one guy get up to share a testimony. This one brother came forward. I did not recognize him at first, but then he started to share his testimony of how his brother was supernaturally healed by the power of God when he accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He started to talk about his brother's spinal injury and...BOOM! It was the Muslim brother I spoke to in the dorm a couple of weeks before! He shared about his brother's letter and said he had been thinking about it since then. He told us how he had been searching for truth for a long time and asking God to reveal the right direction for his life. Then he clearly and loudly declared to everyone there that he now knows that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of his life! He wanted everyone to know there is no other god besides Jesus Christ and he has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. WOW!

But it gets better!

He was about to hand me the mic and return to his seat, but the Lord instructed me to have him stay standing where he was. For the last few weeks the men have been sharing with me that they are having prophetic dreams more frequently and they also are starting to receive prophetic words for people. I quickly asked for a show of hands of the guys still having dreams. Several raised their hands. Then I asked for a show of hands for the men who were receiving words for people, but have yet to step out in faith to give those words. There was about seven men who raise their hands. I told them to keep their hands up in the air. The Lord said to call them up to the front and have them prophesy over this brother who just left his Muslim faith for Jesus. Oh! The Lord tricked the guys. LOL. The look on their faces when I asked them all to come forward was priceless! Pure terror. I told them they were all going to take turns prophesying over this brother and the Lord would give them all something. The first one got up very timidly, but as soon as he spoke his first few words, the Spirit of Prophecy began to flow forth out of the young brother and he spoke into the new believer's life for five minutes. Then it was on! All the others began to prophesy! Then others who were sitting down began to get words and started coming up to get in line to prophesy too! It was amazing to see what God was doing. I just moved back to the side and sat down and watched as they all took turns prophesying over this brother, each one sealing the prophetic word he just released with prayer. By the time the brother received all the prophetic words and prayers he was almost unrecognizable because he was glowing so bright with the glory of God on his face. Everyone took note and watched in amazement. There was definitely a shift in the spirit that took place yesterday.

Praise, honor and glory belongs to God and God alone!

His best to you,

Samuel - Smashing Pillars....raising sons.


Smashing Pillars International is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your financial donations are all tax deductible. Please consider making a donation today or becoming a monthly ministry partner. The Lord has called this ministry to the global mission field from the pit to the palace. We have a work to do and you can be a part of it. Thank you in advance.

Donations can be made online at: www.smashingpillarsinternational.org

If you would like to mail in a donation, please mail to:

Smashing Pillars International
14403 Walters Rd., #681601
Houston, Texas 77014

Be sure to include your prayer requests. We want to join our faith together with yours, believing God for your breakthrough!