Monday, June 29, 2015

Dream: Help me! I cut my right hand off!

I was recently asked to preach at a church's Sunday morning service. I began to seek the Lord as to what He wanted to say in the service. That night I had a dream.
 
Dream – I was in an ER and almost cut my right hand completely off. I was playing with a large hunting knife someone handed to me. I took it out of the sleeve it was in and started to gently rub the blade over a rubber band I had around my right wrist. Then I put the knife back in it's sleeve.  Then I suddenly had a knowing that I had cut wrist very deep but I wasn't sure how deep so I raised my right forearm off the counter and my hand almost fell off completely. I had cut my wrist clear through the bone. There was only a little piece of skin that kept my hand from falling off completely. I saw the bone, the marrow, the open vein and flesh, but there was no blood and no pain whatsoever.  I slammed my forearm back down onto the counter and looked away. I frantically yelled for someone to help, but the nurses and physician walked away. I was yelling for help and someone finally came and wrapped my wrist with gauze and said it would be okay. I argued I wasn’t okay and that I cut myself clear through the bone, but the nurse kept telling me I was fine. Then a friend appeared. He and the nurse kept trying to convince me I was really was okay and that the cut wasn’t as bad as I thought. They said I was over reacting. They asked me if I was bleeding and I said no. Then they asked if I was in any pain and I answered no. They said, see, you are just fine. You did not cut yourself as bad as you think you did.  My friend said, let’s go and run some errands. I was convinced eventually and left with him. I was still very worried about my hand as we drove around town. I just couldn’t accept that my hand was not cut as bad as I thought so I looked at it again and was paralyzed with fear. Now it was bloated, white with purple and blue bruises on it and had a faint stench to it. I still did not feel any pain, but when I tried to move my fingers I realized rigor mortis began to set in. I start yelling at my friend to take me back to the ER! When we got there no one was present to help. I’m yelling for someone to come out and help me. I’m hysterical. The physician comes out and see me. He has is surgical face mask on and looks at my wrist and just walks away. I start yelling and screaming at him to help me, but he does not return. So I start throwing things off the counter onto the floor to make him come back. End of dream

As I woke from the dream, God said - Get the sin out of your life. There’s no life in it. It only leads to death, which is eternal separation from Me.

Matthew 5:28-30 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
 
Jesus was not talking about cutting off your hand literally. He was talking about cutting off the sin that causes your hand to sin. The key word to look at in the verse is members. Now look at the following verse out of Colossians.
 
Colossians 3:5 therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
 

The sons of God are not being referred when it says, Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience. It is clear because Paul goes on to state, In which you yourselves once walked in when you lived in them.
 
What does this mean? Those who practice such things are of their father the devil. Why are you being so hard Samuel? I'm not being hard, just being honest according to the Word. Jesus and Paul said it. True sons of God do not willfully practice these things because they know better.
So let me share some of the symbolism in the dream and the interpretation the Lord gave me.
Playing with the knife is playing with sin. James 1:14-15 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
Right hand – power of God, Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God. When we willfully sin we separate ourselves from the power of God in our lives. No favor, no life, no peace...nothing seems to go well for us.
No bleeding, no lifeLeviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
No feeling, no pain1 Timothy 4:1-2 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron. In other words, past feeling. In the dream this represents a person who hardens their heart to the Holy Spirit's conviction to repent of our sin. Eventually He will draw back from us because we refuse to repent...we are past hearing Him.
Bruises on the hand Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. Because we are backslidden the chastisement of our peace in now laid upon us. We can never pay the price so this results in no peace as long as we stay unrepentant.
The friend - is the one who will not tell you the truth about the sin in your life. The will tell you that you are under grace and God loves you the way you are…and will tell you this all the way to hell! Proverbs 27:5-6 Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
 
The nurse - represents leaders in church who will not speak about sin in your life because they do not want to offend you. They do not want to lose your attendance and your money!
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. Mark 13:22 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Luke 6:26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you,  For so did their fathers to the false prophets. 2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Physician – Jesus. His face hidden by a mask is how people living in unrepentant sin feel God is treated them. They feel His is hiding Himself from them when they need Him the most and become angry with Him and reject Him. They do not understand they need to repent of their sinful lifestyle, and sadly, their friend and leader stands by watching them suffer, but chooses not to speak the truth to them. Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”
 
 
IT'S TIME WE TELL THE TRUTH - HYPER-GRACE IS A DEMONIC DOCTRINE FROM HELL
 
Yes, we are under God's grace, but the traditions of men have made it of no effect in our lives. Grace is not so we can continue to willfully sin expecting God to forgive us over and over. Although it is true that God will forgive us over and over. Let me be clear GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AS OFTEN AS IT TAKES TO GET YOU ON TRACK. But the grace of God is not for that purpose only. Because of this demonic doctrine of hyper-grace many will find themselves in hell and will have no one to blame but themselves. God is not willing that any should perish. The scriptures are clear on this.
 
If you have sin in your life and no one is telling you to repent and get right they are your enemy. Remember Proverbs 27:5-6 Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. You need friends that are going to tell you the true even if it costs you their friendship. Are you willing to be that kind of friend?
 
Don't get mad at me for this message. Remember, I am just the messenger who received a dream from God.
 
The Lord told me because of this hyper-grace teaching that many give up too soon when they are trying to endure to overcome sin in their life. It's too easy to give into temptation knowing that God will forgive them over and over, but the guilt and condemnation that comes afterwards it too much to bare. So now they say to God - I can't beat this God, it's too hard for me so if You want me to stop this sin in my life You will have to just take it from me.
 
2 Corinthians 12:7-9 So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
If the Lord didn't take Paul's thorn from him, what makes you think He will take your sin from you when He has provide His grace to you? It is clear that the grace here is so that the strength of Christ in you will cause you to overcome that sin, not continue to do it over and over and be forgiven over and over. Sorry, but it is the truth. Like it or lump it.
 
John 1:1, 14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
You need grace and truth working together. Jesus didn't just come with grace. He came full of grace, but He was also full of truth. The Lord told me He is the double-edged sword mentioned in Hebrews.
 
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
One side of the sword is Grace and the other side is Truth. You see, Jesus didn't say you will know grace and grace with set you free. He said, you shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free. Grace alone cannot set anyone free. There has to be truth and truth hurts. It cuts like a knife, but the Lord heals us afterwards. Without Grace and Truth working together there cannot be a dividing of the soul and the spirit. In other words a dividing of the unholy from the holy.
 
But there is a catch. We have to be obedient to God and His Word.
 
GOOD WORKS ARE REQUIRED!
 
But you will say, Samuel, we cannot get into heaven by works. We can only get into heaven by faith. The scripture clearly states it!
 
Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
It clearly states that we are not saved by our own works so we have no right to boast. However, it also says that we were created for good works which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. What this means is that grace that we are given by faith is not so we can continue doing bad works (sin, not of our own works) and be forgiven over and over again. No, that grace is to empower us to overcome the sin in our lives (our works) so we can now walk in good works which God has prepared for us to walk in by the power of His sufficient grace. And because we are doing good works by His grace it is of Him and not of us and therefore no man can boast. God has clearly prepared good works and expects us to walk in them, but we will never walk in them if we never overcome sin in our lives.
 
Philippians 2:12-13 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
 
Read the New Living Translation version of that verse.
NLT - Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
Hmm... Work hard to show the result of your salvation. Wow. I have to ask myself, is the fruit in Samuel's life proof of his salvation and if it isn't, then what is the fruit proof of?
Continually practicing sin is not showing the result of our salvation. There is a difference in committing a sin and willfully practicing sin.
You say, but all Abraham did was believe. True, but before that Abraham obeyed the command of God and then by his works (obedience to God) he was saved by his faith. Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.

You cannot get into heaven on faith alone. (hyper-grace) Please, you if you do not believe me then believe Paul. If you think that faith without works will get you into heaven think again. Paul said faith without works is dead. Dead faith will get no one into heaven. Period.

Why does He require good works? 1. so that the Father is glorified. 2. because by good works the world will know who you belong to.

Father, surround me as a hedge of protection with people who are full of Your grace and truth. Amen.
 

Samuel,
Smashing Pillars...raising sons
 

Please pray about sowing a seed to our ministry or becoming a monthly partner. Smashing Pillars International is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations are tax deductible. Your donations will make a difference in someone's life. May the Lord bless you and keep you...
Donations can be made online at: www.smashingpillarsinternational.org

If you would like to mail in a donation, please mail to:

Smashing Pillars International
14403 Walters Rd., #681601
Houston, Texas 77014

Be sure to include your prayer requests.