Sunday, April 12, 2015

Feast of Tabernacles 2014 in Jerusalem, Israel

Originally posted October 14, 2014

 
I had an opportunity to go to Israel for the Feast of Tabernacles in 2013. Before I went, the Lord instructed me to take silicone bracelets inscribed the scripture Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper! I was to give them to the soldiers and the civilians all over Israel, encourage them to be strong and let them know that many were praying for them all over the world.
 
    
 
 
I went back to Israel again for the Feast of Tabernacles last year in 2014. The Lord instructed me to take a thousand of the same bracelets I took last year, but also to take a thousand bandannas and t-shirts with the same scripture verse Isaiah 54:17 on them. We were to give them to soldiers and the people of Israel to encourage them and pray for them. The Lord revealed to me that many were suffering for PTSD and similar emotional traumas from the Israeli-Gaza war, Protective Edge.  I would not have been able to successfully distribute the three thousand giveaways without the help of many volunteers, too many to name, but thank you. You know who you are.

When I returned from Israel, the Lord instructed me to begin to do the same with American Veterans. The Lord said He was raising up many to minister to Veterans suffering from PTSD and that He was going to heal many, including their families. Soon Smashing Pillars International will be providing ministry for Veterans. Please keep the ministry in your prayers and pray about becoming a financial partner to help fulfill the assignment given to us by the Lord.

Enjoy the following pictures taken at the Jerusalem March.
The Lord is so good.
 
Samuel