Saturday, April 25, 2015

Do Not Shrink Back In A Time Of Adversity



Now is not the time to shrink back in a time of adversity. Do you not know your times are in My hands and I have contemplated your heart intentions? Therefore, see to it that you stand in the time of adversity as they come from Me, as your times of favor also come from Me, both lead you in the way you should go. If you do not grow weary in doing good, then to you it is not sin if you do not shrink back in times of adversity. Learn to lean on Me, My wisdom, My power, My ways, My thoughts, My Word, for I AM GOOD and there is no other besides Me.  I said blessed are you who weep for you will be filled with joy. I said weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. Yield to the process and weep that your joy may be full. No longer hide the truth from each other. A smile here and a wink there, but poor and broken souls behind closed doors where no one sees. Bidden or not, I am there, I see and I know. Come out from among them! Come out from among the ones who have a form of godliness outwardly, but inwardly are devoid of My power…and I will receive you. I call and you turn the other way. I cry out and you turn up the volume to sing strange songs I do not know. I reach out and you pull away from My Spirit. You raise up hands saying, talk to my hands God, but not to my face for then I am accountable! Listen with ears I have given you to hear with – Now is the acceptable time to hear and obey. Today is the day to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. I have called YOU to be a ruler on the earth and to have a place of dominion, but you continue to say, “But God, you know my heart.” I say to you, yes, I know your heart. It must be purged. It must be humbled. Thus, the times of adversity are now upon you to bring forth My thoughts, My ways… My Heart in you. Yes, I know your heart so I must bring forth a cleansing and purifying of the vile things so that you may return to Me, for then I will receive you. Then you will have your eyes opened to see that I have not been withholding anything from you. Your own actions and practices have denied you access to My treasury of blessing, which I promised to not withhold from you. I do not lie, I am not man. I do what I say and I keep what I have promised. I have much for you to receive and I have much for you to do, but you must come to yourself first before you can come to Me.

Behold, I stand at the door, and once again, I knock. I bring the best robe, a new ring to put on your finger and a pair of new shoes for you to walk in. Open the door that I may come in to have communion with you, that we may be one in the Father, says the Lord.