Monday, September 14, 2015

Prophetic word - My Called out Ones


04-21-13
I will give you a message to sound and it will not sound like the sound coming from today’s Church. It will be a sound that thunders and roars. It will be the sound of heaven coming down to earth, but you must not veer from the word I give to you for many will prosecute you and persecute you, but they will not be able to deny the power of God that will come forth from you, your words and your works, which I will do through My sons and daughters. They will persecute you and even seek to cause you to doubt that you have heard from Me, but they will not be able to deny My signs, wonders and miracles such as never been seen before in this life. My sons and daughters, you will be betrayed and left alone at times, but I will never leave you and never forsake you. It is time for you to remember our conversations as you were a little child and read the Bible to you in your room. I’m pulling away the covers to bring revelation, a deeper revelation of who you are and how you should walk in what I have given you. It was placed in you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. The gift of God in the flesh. Do not be concerned with what people think of you, good or bad. That is vanity and pride and it will cloud your vision. It will muffle My still small voice, which speaks from within your spirit. Be free as you are already free. Be love and I am love. Be true to yourself and be true to Me. We have a work to do and it is almost time to begin this work My sons and daughters. Don’t be too concerned with how it will work out for those you love. I have prepared great blessing for them, better than they could ever imagine. When I reveal it to them they will not be able to say no. Finish what I have given you to do. No more delay. Begin the works and Ease and Effortless will be released to assist you and comfort you. They are angels! I will bring them to help and they will love you and the vision I have given you. They will take it up as their calling, which is to run with the vision I have given you. They will take it up as their calling, which is to run with your vision, which I have made their vision in their hearts. It is a vision much too big and glorious for one, but it will take a corporate body to fulfill and to manifest. Many lives will be changed and you will be changed into another person in the process, unrecognizable to all. Be strong as I am strong. Be holy as I am holy. Be faithful as I am faithful. Be blessed for the Father has blessed you with the blessing of the First Born, and the blessing of His Christ lies deep in you waiting to be released to many, even the masses. I know you do not understand nor do you comprehend all that I say to you and many more things I desire to reveal to you, but you would not be able to bear them all at this time, but you will see and then you will believe and it will fulfill My joy for you. My joy for you, My sons and daughters, is full and My cup runs over for you…My child.

Note: Notice the date I received this word from the Lord. When He gave it to me He told me to clip it to a dry erase board in my study with its backside facing out so that it could not be seen. It looked like a blank page on the board. It sat there all this time until Saturday morning. I was getting dressed for a meeting. I sat down to put my shoes on. When I was done I sat up and the first thing my eyes saw was this prophetic word hanging on the board. The Lord said I was to take this word and begin to release it now because the time for the sound of it to be heard is now. It did not dawn on me at the moment that we were about to enter into the Feast of Trumpets. God is calling out the ones He names after Himself. He is calling us to know Him in a more intimate way, where we become one with Him who is one with the Father. He is calling us not to become holy, but to be holy as He is holy. He is calling us into Himself and it is from that place in Him that we will begin to do great exploits. The fullness of the times are calling for great exploits to be fulfilled though His called out ones. They will be summoned before the Ancient One to receive instruction and wisdom. Then they will shoot forth from His throne having the appearance of lightning and releasing His sound, which will sound like thundering claps and they will destroy the works of those who blaspheme His Covenant.
 
His richest blessing over you as you answer His call to come out:
 
May the Lord bless you and keep you,
May the Lord make His face shine upon you;
And be gracious to you;
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
 
 
Samuel
 
Smashing Pillars....raising sons.