Friday, May 22, 2015

A call to intercession: 911 - Awake! Awake! O arm of the Lord!

Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord! Awake as in the ancient days, In the generations of old. Are you not the arm that cut Rahab apart, and wounded the serpent? Isaiah 51:9
 
I have been seeing the number 911 again for the last two weeks. Part of this word is a repost of a word I released December 23, 2013 regarding the number 911. At that time, I had been seeing the number everywhere. The Lord revealed to me a plan of deception the enemy was using to keep intercessors distracted and spiritually asleep. We already know the devices the enemy uses to distract the people of God from intercession - sports, entertainment, careers, dysfunction in the family, debt, addictions, etc. The Lord released a call to intercession concerning this and I believe those who answered the call to intercede averted the plans of the enemy at that time.
 
The Lord said these are not the devices the enemy can use to distract My true intercessors from staying before Me today. They are not so easily pulled out of place by these things anymore. I have taught them well how to not be distracted by these things. Instead, the enemy will use ministry, good works, to keep My intercessors too busy to pray. He will wear them out and overwhelm them by keeping them overcommitted and on the go. He will do this by causing My intercessors to be in high demand. He will cause them to be highlighted in the Church so that they will become a sort of superstar, super-spiritual mighty man or woman of God. Because My intercessors, My true prophetic intercessors, normally do not receive such recognition, they will be lulled to sleep, put into a drunkenness by the lust of the eye, lust of the flesh and the pride of life. The enemy will do this slowly and subtly to pull them out of the spirit, eventually bringing them to a place of weariness, causing them to begin to operate out of their own souls. This will become a snare to them and those they counsel. My prophetic intercessors must spiritually sober to discern this gross deception being poured out on them today. If they are not, they will begin to enjoy the recognition from the pulpits and all the benefits that will follow. This is how the enemy, the Deceiver, will place a hook in them to entangle them in the affairs of men rather than the affairs of God. Many will begin to call on them for counsel, advice and prayer, which may seem to be what they have been called to do, but it is not so. I have not called them to be in the spotlight, nor a keynote speaker of anything, not at this time. I have teachers called to teach and instruct the church in the way of intercession, but My seasoned, tried and true prophetic intercessors must stay focused, sober and alert to the call I am releasing to the church through them. I am revealing many secrets of what I am doing and about to do and My prophetic intercessors are the trumpets I am sounding today, but not only to the church. I am also using them to sound the alarm to the world so that no one may say they were without knowledge of the time and season they were in. What time and season? The great and terrible day of the Lord.
 
The enemy is deceiving many through hirelings and charlatans, which have no part in Me, just as the devil has no part in Me because the world has no part in Me. Many deceivers have been sent out among the sheep to be community organizers, deceiving with lying signs and wonders at gatherings I did not call. These are not sacred assemblies. I am not in their midst. They cry out Lord, Lord and prophesy in My name, Peace! Peace! They cast out demons in My name. They do many wonders in My name. Hear ME! I never knew them and they have no part in My kingdom. They build their own kingdoms and how dark their kingdoms are, but with a word from My mouth and with the blast of My trumpets, I will bring their houses down and great will be their destruction!
 
Sound the alarm and cry out to My little ones, Fear Not! Be Strong! The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord is at hand! But you, My people, you must not fear this day because it is the day of your Lord and Savior! Rejoice for the sound of Messiah coming fills the earth! Your redemption is at hand, and if you will lift your heads through intercession, you shall see it and know it. Then you will rejoice in this time of travailing and birthing the world has never experienced. I overcame the world. I do not act like the world that the world might know Me. I was given over to be sacrificed for the world. My Father so loved the world and desired that not one soul should parish. I did not say act like the world and neither do My disciples. Paul instructed you to imitate him as he imitated Me. Therefore, I say to you today, IMITATE ME! Then the world will know you are My disciples when you are acting like Me, doing greater things than I did, when I walked among them.
 
The enemy will present himself to be an angel filled with light very soon, but it is not the light of My glory. It is the light of his own distorted pride which burns bright in him. Do not mistake him for the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. He only seeks to devour My people and to accuse Me in the process.
 
 

1 Peter 5:8-11Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing the the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 

Word posted December 23,2013

For weeks now I have been turning to see the time 9:11, mornings and evenings. I've been seeing it in many other places ***911, 911xxx, 000911000, ...911... and so on.

The Lord is clearly sounding an urgent warning to us. I have asked and sought the Lord about this and He said...Don't you know what time it is? Are you also asleep and dull of hearing? So I have made you to be a sign and symbol of the Church today. Asleep and dull of hearing, but confesses to hear and know the voice of God. If My people will turn from their wicked ways and pray to Me then I will make known to them that which is about to be revealed and unleashed that they may be prepared and unafraid of the things they will see with their eyes and hear with their ears. Deception and gross deception has lulled My people to sleep and is tormenting them in their dreams, but I am raising up My trumpets out of the remnant to sound the call to awake the Sleepers, but not too many will hear the call for their sleep is too deep....they are too busy. End

Then the Lord showed me many asleep as He said, but they were not sleeping as I imaged they would be...in a bed with eyes closed. They were doing various things - watching secular television shows and Christian television shows...glued to their television sets, sports shows, hobbies, programs, church programs, shopping at malls, partying in homes and clubs and many other forms of what we call life and living, but in all these different scenes the people were all in what looked like a state of hypnosis or a trance.

He said, My people are too busy by design of the enemy to keep them distracted and unaware of that which is being plotted against them. Wake My people up.

1 Thessalonians 5:3-7
For when they say, Peace and safety! then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman and they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this day should not over take you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night or of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night and those who get drunk get drunk at night. 

We must not grow weary in intercession. We must not give Him rest, but we must be vigilant to pray and fast...it may be the people will begin to stir and rouse from their deep sleep, but we must not fear them nor fear being rejected. We must stir the people of God to wake up. We begin in our homes...

Awake, Awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the Holy City! For the uncircumcised and the unclean shall no longer come to you! Isaiah 52:1

Please share with your intercessors as you are led.

Samuel - Smashing Pillars International
www.smashingpillarsinternational.org
Facebook: Smashing Pillars International

May the Lord bless you and keep you,
The Lord make His face shine upon you;
And be gracious to you,
The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.